PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Guided Fishing Weekend at a Screaming Price - Help Support Cast Hope

RJSFLYTRIP
05-16-2014, 06:27 AM
Friends,

Cast Hope is holding our 2nd Annual Fishing tournament on June 7-10 and we are looking for a handful more participants. We had the tournament full then last week 4 guys bailed out. So I thought this might get some traction on the board. The fishing tournament is a fundraiser that we put on each year with the funds generated going back to support the Cast Hope program. Cast Hope is a fly fishing program for underprivileged kids and we serve the North State from Redding down to Sacramento. All of the money raised at the tournament goes directly to funding our program of getting kids into the outdoors with fly rod in hand.

So you ask what does the tournament entail? Since this is a last minute thing we are offering the tournament at 50% off of our original asking price. The tournament entry fee is going to be $3,000 for a team of 2 people or $2,000 for 1 person. It sounds like a lot of money but when you read the info below and see what you get for participating then you are pretty much paying for the lodge and guided fishing and then getting a free Scott Rod, Galvan Reel, Line, Simms Jacket, Simms Guide Shirt, etc. for FREE. Can't really ask for a better deal than that.

Below is the general gist of what is going to happen.

•Location: Clearwater Lodge at the Pit River. Here is the link - http://www.clearwaterlodge.com/. Clearwater is a very nice lodge with great accommodations and awesome food. It is about 45 mins north of Redding, CA.

•3 Nights Lodging / 2 Days Guided fishing: Guided fishing will have options of the famous Fall River, Pit River, Hat Creek, or several lakes in the vicinity. So there is going to be some awesome fishing time. Plus lots of dry fly opportunities! This part of the package is a $2,000 value.

•Dates: June 7-10 (check in Saturday afternoon and depart Tuesday morning)

•Gear: This year for the gift package we are offering a new Scott A4 rod with matching Galvan Torque Reel and Line (8'3" 4 weight or 9' 8 weight option), Simms wind stopper jacket, Simms guide shirt, fly box with flies, etc. The gift package is over a $1,000 value.

•Cost: The cost of the event is going to be $2,000 per individual angler or $3,000 for a team of two. This is 50% off the original asking price to enter the tournament.

•Prizes: There are going to be many seven prize categories for the top winners in the tournament. Prizes include artwork, rods, reels, and guided trips. Highlights are Framed DeYoung Print, Framed AD Maddox Print, and Hardy 2 weight rod with matching reel.

Well what do you guys think? Is this something that we can get a couple representatives off the Kienes board to come participate in the tournament? Or how about your company sponsoring 1 or a team of representatives? If you or your company would like to participate then I will need a $750 deposit for each person coming. You can a make the deposit online at http://casthope.org/donate or send a check made out to Cast Hope to PO Box 3740, Chico, CA 95928.

Thanks for the consideration and the support of Cast Hope. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Email me ASAP to get in on last 4 spots. Email to ryan.johnston@hotmail.com.

Tight Lines,
Ryan Johnston
www.casthope.org
www.rjsflytrips.com
619-540-9259

RJSFLYTRIP
05-17-2014, 06:34 AM
We got 1 spot filled up. Looking for 3 more people minimum to make this event a success. If you have more than 3 people in your party we can accommodate more than that. Please email me for inquiries or to hold your spot

Supporting this event gets kids like this into the sport that we all love. This was Chris's first brook trout ever caught on our camping trip last summer. Really Cool Kid.

RJSFLYTRIP
05-18-2014, 06:38 AM
I have a person that is interested in doing the tournament but is looking for a teammate. He is trying to save a few bucks and doing the tournament as a pair. So we are offering 1 spot to the tournament for $1,500. Everything above stays the same. This is a crazy good deal. When can you get 3 nights/meals at a high end lodge, 2 days guided fishing, and a brand new Scott Rod/Galvan Reel for that kind of price? Ummm. Never.

Please email me at ryan.Johnston@Hotmail.com

Thanks Guys.

RJSFLYTRIP
05-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Looking for 1 last person to participate in the Cast Hope tournament. Price is $1,500 This is a crazy good deal!!!! Let me break it down for you to show you what this would cost normally.

3 Nights at Clearwater Lodge (single occupancy) - $750

2 days guided fly fishing - $800

Scott A4 (4 or 8 WT) Rod - $400

Matching Galvan Torque Reel - $340 or $400

Fly Line - $75

Simms Windstopper Jacket - $175

Simms Guide Shirt - $50

Fly Box with 4 dozen bugs - $150

Other Fly Fishing & Cast Hope Swag - $200

That's is a $3,000 package for 50% at cost of $1,500!!!!

Someone has to jump in on this deal. This is just to good to pass up. Email me ASAP for the last spot in this awesome fun weekend! email to ryan.Johnston@Hotmail.com.

Thanks for your support guys!