PDA

View Full Version : LGC's Handbooks

Lance Gray
05-11-2014, 01:37 PM
After many months in the works we have finally launched our new handbooks. These handbooks are based on our great tours, guide trips and schools. Each handbook is loaded with knowledge for the anglers to explore new waters with confidence. The handbooks are designed to give the fly-fisher an insight on the fishery in question in a rapid but, simple way.

The link below is for the Lake Almanor Hex Hatch it's free and is a sample for what you should expect in all the edition that we offer. A normal edition is $5.95 each and is view on a link that you can keep. You can view the Handbooks via your computer as a online flip magazine or you can use them on your hand held personal device in a slide format.

Great information and cool stuff. We currently have three handbooks up and going, the Feather River, American River Shad and the Lake Almanor Hex Hatch handbooks. We will be adding new handbooks on a monthly bases. The next handbooks slated are Putah Creek Trout, The Lower Yuba River and Manzanita Lake. So look for them on this board or at our website.

We will be covering everything from state fishery's to out of state water and even international venues.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/hanbooks/lake_almanor_hex_hatch_handbook/

I would also like to thank everyone who has been involved with the handbooks from John Sherman, Greg Vinci, Kirsten Gray, Lincoln Gray, Ray Narbaitz, Jon Baiocchi, Tim Fox, Bill Kiene, Jamie Lyle and Toby Uppinghouse. To my fellow guides RJ Johnston and Hogan Brown, Ken Hanley and many more out there thanks Kirsten & I really do appreciate your advise and help.

So everyone enjoy and if there is any questions or comments please let me know.

k.hanley
05-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Nice job Lance. I certainly wish you and Kristen all the best.

Cheers, Ken

Larry S
05-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Lance,
Great job! Don't know how you do it. I'm retired and still run out of hours in the day.
Love the graphics.
Best,
Larry S

Jimmie
05-11-2014, 08:55 PM
WOW! One a cool idea! And you put it together so well. Terrific product. Congrats on a job well done

Lance Gray
05-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks Guys!!!

I really do appreciate all your comments and help. The project has been a very cool experience and I am hoping that everyone enjoys and learns from them.

Everyone that has seen it in the last couple of hours have sent me all kinds of ideas and considerations. It's great!!

More to come!

Lance Gray
05-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Kirsten & I just want to thank the board for the great response we had on the our "Handbooks". All of you are making the launch of this product a great success and we just wanted you guys to know - we really appreciate all of you.

The "Handbooks" are all ready a hit. We have had over 1000 issues sold and we are currently working on are new "Handbooks" that will cover the Lower Yuba, Putah Creek and Manzanita Lake.

If there are any handbooks are if you folks have a suggestion on something that you would like to see please shoot us an email or a quick phone call. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks