PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

SPNYFISH
02-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Well, Its that time of the year. Im going through all the things I couldn't live without at one point or another to make room for more things I can't live without now. And I'm sure, all the new stuff will be for sale next spring

All prices will include shipping CONUS. Any international shipping will be actual costs. I prefer paypal and will cover the fees. I have pics of all items, so if interested please PM me your email address.

Im always interested in trade so let me know what you may have. Preference would be Sage ESN or ONE rods. 12wt single hander or LHW Perfects. Also need a DT3F Line for trout. Thanks

Here is the list:

Rods:

Sage ONE 5116-4 Switch Rod
This rod is in beautiful shape. Looks Like New. Comes with sock and tube. $575

Sage GFL Graphite III 9140-4
This rod is in beautiful shape. Has one small mark on reel seat but looks new besides that. Comes with sock and tube. $275

Sage TCR 9140-4
Beautiful rod. Has slight cork soiling as well as a few marks/nicks on the butt section of the blank only. The other 3 pieces are perfect. Comes with sock and tube. $325

Sage Z Axis 7136-4
Beautiful rod but has been used. Has some soiling on cork and normal use marks on reel seat and blank. Solid structurally and a classic for sure. Comes with sock and tube. $425

Reels:

Lamson Litespeed LS2
Old school with the circles in the face plate. Its the guide finish. Never used in box with papers etc… $165

Hardy Marksman 3/4
New style arborless design. New in box with papers etc… $175

Lines:

Rio Skagit Versitip 650gr. Comes with a Rio Powerflex .35 running line. In great shape. No tips included. $50 for both. Complete setup for 9140 rods.

Rio Skagit Flight 525gr Head. Used 1 hour. Like new with box/spool. $35

Airflo Ridge Running line .30. Like new. Orange. No spool or box $30

SA Mastery Saltwater Clear tip 650gr. No Box or spool. Like new. $25