PDA

View Full Version : Santa Rosa fishing tackle show March 7th & 8th 2014

retroglass
02-26-2014, 08:15 PM
THIS IS A GREAT SHOW FOR FLY FISHING TACKLE & GENERAL TACKLE & DECOYS
BUY SELL & TRADE Friday 9am to 5 pm Sat 8 am to 3 pm

Many collector & Custom rod builders of fiberglass & carbon fly rod as well is terminal tackle rods
as well lure collectors & decoys.

Location is 1351 Maple Ave Santa Rosa CA.

I WANT YOUR VINTAGE FIBERGLASS FLY RODS !!!!!
IF WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ON A FIBERGLASS FLY ROD & VINTAGE FLY REELS I WILL PAY YOUR WAY IN TO THE SHOW.
WE WILL BE UP ON THE STAGE . COME & SEE US FIRST

RETOGLASS FLY RODS

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-27-2014, 08:45 AM
I think a lot of us are starting to dust off our old tackle and fish with it some.

http://www.redsshow.com/

Rockman
02-27-2014, 11:20 AM
I use to set up for this show every year. It is a great show to view old tackle or hunting collectibles. I quit going only because I spent way more then I sold. HeHe. If anyone likes to fish quality vintage tackle, its the place to go.
I have been collecting bamboo rods and old wood lures for almost 30 years. If anyone has any old tackle they want to sell, but can't get to the show, shoot me a p.m. I will also trade new stuff for old stuff too. I collect old angling art, advertising, bamboo rods, old lures, and any thing unique to angling. Its a fun hobby, if anyone wants to learn more about it, let me know, I love to talk about it.
Will

I think a lot of us are starting to dust off our old tackle and fish with it some.