PDA

View Full Version : RV/ Camping and Fly Fishing Tour by Lance Gray & Company

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-24-2014, 05:41 AM
http://lancegrayandcompany.com/rv_fly_fishing_tours

Great destination and timing to get out of the valley.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-24-2014, 08:23 AM
You can have a motor home, travel trailer, tent trailer, or a tent.

Lance is already getting signups so contact him soon if you are interested.

Lance Gray
02-26-2014, 09:20 AM
You can have a motor home, travel trailer, tent trailer, or a tent.

Lance is already getting signups so contact him soon if you are interested.

Thanks Bill for putting this up on the board. I really do appreciate all your help. I will be down for the expo as always. Looking forward to it.

Kirsten & I are always using our 26 foot travel trailer. We have been all over the west with it. My old Road Ranger had more than 500k miles on it. This new one has already 50k and its only 2 years old. Having a blast finding new places to stay and to fish.

As for the RV tour we are really excited about it. This will be our first one. We have plans for longer trips including and Lake Davis, Almanor and Eagle combo, maybe a Davis and Frenchmen's combo. I am also putting one together for the valley rivers and creeks for the winter. Tons of work for all the details - but fun. If anyone has questions about the RV Fly-Fishing Tour give me a PM or email or call. Always willing to share!!!

I might even do a Steelhead RV tour on the coast. That would be fun!!!

Lance Gray
03-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Just a quick update folks. I have already have 3 people for the RV tour so we are half full for the trip. If anyone would like to join us - please let me know. At this rate we will be full by the end of March for this tour.

Thanks

Lance Gray
03-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Just an update folks. We only have two spots left for the RV Fly-Fishing Tour at Lassen Park. We will be exploring the park, fishing small creeks and great lakes. If you would like more information click on the link in the original post above!!

Thanks

Lance Gray
08-13-2014, 11:06 AM
Kirsten & I just got back from Lassen Volcanic National Park doing the RV Fly-Fishing Tour. We had a great time. I would like to thank Lorretta, Steve, Tom & Caye for the great time and great fishing.

The Lassen RV Fly-Fishing Tour was just not a tour of the park. We concerted on fly fishing areas of the park and campgrounds that an RVer can stay and fish. We fished Manzanita Lake, Warren Creek, North Fork of the Feather River and upper Hat Creek. We also did more than just fished we did mini fly-fishing workshops, from Stillwater to Tenkara it was great.

Fantastic food, wine corked popped, home made beer spilled and fire chats rocked. All in all it was a great time. We will be doing another tour next year. To see the images of the trip go to our Facebook page at the link below.

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lance-Gray-and-Company/167553864096

Lance Gray
08-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Folks,

We have already placed next years RV Lassen Fly Fishing Tour on the website. The new dates are July 24-26, 2015. The cost per person is $490. For more information go to the link below. We had a great time this year and next year is going to be even better!!

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/rv_fly_fishing_tours

Thanks