PDA

View Full Version : f/s Sage Rods, Abel Reel

wilyj
02-21-2014, 12:00 PM
SOLD. Sage TXL 4710-3. A great spring creek and dry fly rod that protects light tippets & fights fish as well as it casts. A 3 piece, 7'10" 4 wt that really likes the Rio Trout LT WF4F. Protects light tippets while having a little backbone in the butt (for a light 4 wt). Excellent condition. This rod is a pleasure to fish: small trout are fun, and it's got enough to handle a 20 incher. Also very fun in lakes as a light dry fly or indicator rod. Includes blank warranty card and original aluminum tube & rod sock. $375. Shipping available.

SOLD - Sage z-Axis 490-4 fly rod. 4 piece 9' 4 wt. Factory built. Used but in excellent condition. A versatile, really nice 4 wt that will throw long and handle decent sized trout. Fishes very well with Rio Grand or SA Mastery GPX WF4F and Cortland Clear Camo or Rio CamoLux WF4i. One owner. Includes Factory Rod Tube, Rod Sock. $770 retail. $410. Shipping available.

SOLD. Sage z-Axis 790-4 fly rod. 4 piece 9' 7 wt. Factory built. Aluminum reel seat and short fighting butt. Another great big trout rod that works as a light rod for steelhead, largemouth, bonefish, and reds. A real canon throwing streamers to 4/0 on a Rio 275 gr Coldwater Outbound Long. Clean cork and blank. One owner. Used but in excellent condition. Includes Factory Rod Tube & Rod Sock. $780 retail. For Sale for $415. Shipping available.

SOLD. Abel Super 7 "FlexAbelity" kit. Gloss Black. Includes 2 spools: Large Arbor & High Capacity Standard Arbor. Nice to have my 8 weight rigged to fish both fresh and salt water. A light Weight (7.5 oz) fast pick-up (3.75" x .95") 7/8 wt reel with an excellent drag. Balances perfectly on Sage z-Axis & One 790s & 890s. Single Pawl. Excellent Mechanical Condition. Good Cosmetic condition with some finish wear (not boat rash) on the bottom of the frame. Includes Factory Pouches for both reel and spool. Used Abel reels are covered under their warranty: "If you own it & it's an Abel, it's covered." $860 retail. $435.

Shipping available for $15 per rod and $10 per reel to the lower 48. Actual shipping costs to Hawaii, Canada and Alaska. Will combine shipping.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Notify me within 3 days of receipt. Refund less original shipping. Buyer pays return, insured shipping.