PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Clinic

jayclarkflyfishing
01-31-2014, 07:34 PM
I am pleased to announce that Doug O(master guide and designer of the "original" Popcorn Beetle) and I will be conducting a clinic at Pyramid Lake on April 19. We will cover access, equipment, stripping and nymphing techniques including indicator(bobber) and no cator, rigging, flies, what beaches to fish, and a whole lot more. This clinic is sure to sell out quickly. Contact myself or Doug(www.calvadaflyfishing.com) to book your spot.

Pyramid is kicking out some amazingly large fish this season and this clinic will help shorten the learning curve and build skills to get into the monsta's. Lookout for more details in the next few days.

Jay

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I am sure this clinic will really help many to get closer to doing it right.

With those new/old fish I think it will be a bucket list destination for most.

jayclarkflyfishing
03-04-2014, 08:18 AM
We still have a few openings for our Spring clinic. The cost is $200 per person and includes all gear as needed, drinks and snacks but you will need to provide your own lunch. We will meet at 9 am at Crosby's Lodge and proceed to the waters edge where we will gear up and go over rigging and access. After lunch we will hit at least a couple of beaches ( unless we hit a hot bite where we start) and work on techniques that Doug and I introduce you to earlier in the clinic. Be prepared for a full day of fishing and instruction and also for changing conditions. For more information and to book your spot contact myself 530 414 1655) or Doug Ouellette (775 722 2267). I am really excited to share this unique and incredible fishery with you all!

Jay