PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Kiene-Fishwest

Larry S
01-10-2014, 05:19 PM
For anyone thinking there might be a degradation of service with the shop change, it ain't
happened yet! I sent a wallet of tips to the shop for loop installation; a job that I would probably
butcher. Jeff Putnam gave me a call and made a savvy suggestion. Kudos to Jeff, Sam, and Tim
for their help. Looking forward to big rains and good flows to try them out. Thanks guys!
Best,
Larry S

JasonB
01-10-2014, 05:35 PM
I got to check out the new shop last weekend, and I was pretty impressed. Most of all though, I was very happy on the service side of things; something that I've always appreciated from my dealings with the shop. Had some help from Doug cutting and looping my new Delta line so I can better cast some tips. That and a very small but accurate suggestion from Doug and my casting pretty much did a 200% improvement when I took it down to Watt to play around with it. Hope that the shop keeps such knowledgeable anglers in the future. I for one really appreciate it.
JB

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-10-2014, 08:07 PM
We have a larger shop with more inventory,with Tim Fox as manger and our old staff so Marilyn and I are very happy with everything.

DennisV
01-15-2014, 08:10 PM
I went in there today to get 2 spools of thread.

I walked out with $150 worth of stuff.

How does this happen ???

donkeyhunter007
01-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Dennis,

Happens to me every time!!

Scott V
01-16-2014, 01:58 PM
I went in there today to get 2 spools of thread.

I walked out with $150 worth of stuff.

How does this happen ???

That is why I prefer not to go to the store, but it still draws me in.

trouterfan1
01-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Went to the new shop after ISE show Saturday 1/12. Liked the layout so much I left with a new sage 4230 platinum reel for my 4wt zenith. Took me forever to finally find the perfect reel for that seat on that rod.