PDA

View Full Version : Big open house and Orvis weekend at our new location.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-12-2013, 09:45 AM
This coming Saturday and Sunday, December 14 & 15, we will be having a big event at our new shop, 'Fishwest Sacramento' (formerly Kiene's Fly Shop). It is about 100 yards to the east of our old shop at 2752 Marconi Avenue.

We are madley moving everything right now so it looks like a bomb hit there but it will be very nice by Saturday morning.

Our phones are bing moved today too.

1-800-400-0359 toll free USA.

Please try to make it there so Marilyn and I can see our old friends.

Rich Morrison
12-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I wish I were around - I want to give the new Orvis Superfine glass a test cast...will there some of those on display?
Rich

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-13-2013, 12:58 AM
I am sure we will have some.

Jeff Stephens
12-13-2013, 11:25 AM
I seen a fly tyers schedule for this weekend is there an overall schedule of time of events.? Jeff P casting ect.....I may of missed it somewhere. Thanks Jeff

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Come to the shop this weekend, Sat/Sun, for a look at the new location.

I think it is 3 or 4 times as large with a great inventory and our old staff.

We have it about 90% finished so it looks great.

In the next few months we will be doing some fine tuning.

drdan
12-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Really fun event today! Good job to the Kiene's aka Fishwest crew. Lots of people. Great speakers. I wish I could have had the opportunity to try the wine. I really liked the new store. The displays and shelves are really sharp. I know I'll be getting to know the store a lot in the coming years. Congrats and future success.

Bob Scheidt
12-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Sorry I had to miss it. Neal Pultz said the new store is really nice and the visiting was great. Neal makes many unique and great bass and panfish poppers. Hope some of you were able to check out some of his poppers.
Bob