PDA

View Full Version : Lowe 1436L Jon Boat 6hp Tohatsu for SALE

leicafish
12-05-2013, 11:33 PM
I am selling my 2004 14 ft Lowe 1436L Jonboat with a 4-stroke 6HP Tohatsu outboard. I am the original owner and got this boat to hunt ducks in the Delta. It had to be light enough that I could launch it off the levees by myself. It's also a great boat for our local rivers and I have used it for shad and stripers on both the American and Feather. I have also fished the lower Sac and have run it upstream from Anderson to Bonnyview. Would also be perfect for the Fall River or Davis Lake. Comes with oars with oarlocks, Minnkota transom mount trolling motor, custom carpeted flooring, rod holders, extra prop and a custom made dolly that allows one person to launch from unimproved sites like off of a levee or gravel bar. Motor has low hours and will push the boat up to 20 mph. Trailer is a modified Snow Bear utility trailer. Trailer is very useful for not only hauling the boat around, but also wood chips, christmas trees and making runs to the dump. Almost any car can pull this since I pull it with a VW bus! I have about $3000 (have receipts) into this and am asking $1800. Thanks for looking!

Call or text Gary

530-two one nine-2184
Davis