PDA

View Full Version : We are moving the shop right now.......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-04-2013, 07:55 PM
.......so Monday and Tuesday we might have a lapse of Phone, Internet and Fax connections.

We are moving about 200 yards to the East on the other side of the Walmart and behind Burger King.

We are changing the name too to 'Fishwest - Sacramento' because we have merged with 'Fishwest in Sandy, UT.

The real difference is all good though..........

My staff and I will still be there plus we now have Tim Fox (The Fly Shop manager/Fox's Pupa guy) as manager.

The shop will be all new and twice as big with a very powerful inventory.

We will have 3 big screen TVs.....all new state of the art display fixtures.........a big Simms store within our store.

We are all excited to have such a wonderful place to come to now.

Jed Peters
12-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Meh. It's not the same. Hence the reason I've been to the "new" shop exactly 2 times since the transition. Sad. I used to drop quite a bit of dough in there.

Bob Scheidt
12-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Congrats on the big commmittment to the future. Same great people and more inventory to pick from. Sounds good to me. Expansion is positive. Change is inevitable, the shop asked me to tie on the opening weekend. Feels great that they want to include me and everybody else to come in and share some good times. Sorry I can't make it that particular weekend, I would if I could.
Chatting with Bill is always fun, and he's still there!

Scott V
12-05-2013, 02:34 PM
I look forward to visiting the new shop and getting me a new hat. When will the web site address change?