PDA

View Full Version : Orvis and (Kiene's) now 'Fishwest-Sacramento' open house event

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Weekend of December 14 & 15, 2013 we are having an open house at our new location that is walking distance of our old digs.

Fishwest Sacramento & Orvis Open House

FLY TYING SCHEDULE,

DEC. 14, 2013, SATURDAY & DEC. 15, 2014, SUNDAY

Saturday 10 AM to 1 PM & 1PM to 4 PM

1. Forrest Oldham, CFFU Wayne Chubb, CFFU

2. Gary Howard, CFFU Kenny Nordeste, CFFU

3. John Daniels, CFFU/FFD Bob Zasoski, FFD

4. Jay/Glenn Fair, authors Terry Eggleston, GBF

5. Leo Gutterres (Past President, Co-Founder of GBF)

Sunday 11 AM to 3 PM

1. Jim Berdan, CFFU

2. Jim Palmer, GBF

3. Joe Bania, CFFU

...........................more info to come

fishnbeatsworkin
12-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Bill,

What's the address of the new location?

Thanks

Charlie Gonzales
12-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Sorry, but its just not going to be the same without the Kiene name on the building.

Mark Kranhold
12-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Sorry, but its just not going to be the same without the Kiene name on the building.

I fully agree Charlie! It just won't be the same. Kiene's flyshop has made its mark in Sacramento. They really should try to mix in the Kiene name.

flyguy1
12-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I have talked with a number of people regarding the change of name of the shop. All agree that "Kiene" should somehow be incorporated into the name. Maybe staff answering the phones could say "Kienes Fishwest". That could potentailly help the customers that are from out of town that might not be aware of the name change. Please consider Tim

Scott K

neck fat
01-06-2014, 03:39 PM
I have talked with a number of people regarding the change of name of the shop. All agree that "Kiene" should somehow be incorporated into the name. Maybe staff answering the phones could say "Kienes Fishwest". That could potentailly help the customers that are from out of town that might not be aware of the name change. Please consider Tim

Scott K

Sonds like you in love bromance?