PDA

View Full Version : Memories

Mark Kranhold
11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
I just saw this picture ( courtesy of Lance Grays website) .Lots of good memories came into mind seeing Bill's passionate smile. Walking in to Kiene's on those certian days and seeing Bill just made the visit that much better. His stories and knowledge always gave me great pleasure and positive thoughts . Its hard to believe Bill has left us, but one that has left us with great memories ,times, and tales. See you on the waters my friend!

KillBill
11-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Very nice Mark,,,very nice. Bill was a wonderful man, and missed by many.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Bill Carnazzo had a wonderful life with many friends.....

Lance Gray
11-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Bill was great!!

Being only 44 years old it seems lately that I have been attending more services for people I know. I recently had a good friend and a man that had my back on many occasions at the Sheriff Office get killed in a traffic accident. He was 48 - he was a great guy!! It hit me really hard! I was in a funk. Not saying that anyone else passing didn't matters. Anyway old Ray Narbaitz sent me an email - out of the blue that put everything in line and help me deal with it. I still carry his badge number in my phone - hoping it will ring. Just like I can't take Bill's photos down off my website. They need to stay there- not for them but for us!! Life is for the living Bill would say -so get out there and FISH!!!

Happy Holidays folks and if you near Willows - stop by for the leg - I hate legs!!

Ed Wahl
11-27-2013, 09:25 PM
Thanks Mark, I was just thinking of Bill earlier today.
Ed