PDA

View Full Version : American River Steelhead Tour

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-23-2013, 06:24 PM
American River Steelhead Tour

The fly-fishing tours are off and running and we are having a great time. The American River Steelhead Tours are filling up quickly. We have four on the schedule for the early part of next year. The tour is a combination of a guided trip, workshop and learning about the river. The tour is designed for everyone, from the beginner steelheader to the advanced fly-fisher who is trying to gain knowledge of different water or just wants to learn more about the river in their own back yard.
The American River Steelhead Tour is a great way to gain knowledge on single hand and double hand rod techniques for steelhead. The tour is complete with a handout and we offer a River Kit that has flies and indicators that we use on the river.

Our scheduled tours are-

ARST Jan 4, 2014 Open
ARST Jan 5, 2014 1 Spot Open
ARST Jan 11, 2014 Booked
ARST Jan 12, 2014 1 Spot Open

Tour fee is $145 per guest for the one day tour, limited to 3 anglers. River Kit $58.50

Transportation, a riverside lunch, beverages, and snacks during the day. Handouts for the tour will include maps, access areas, flies, special setups, equipment recommended and other special features that pertain to the fisheries.

Guests must possess a valid California fishing license and valid Steelhead Card.

For More information please go to our website at the link below.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/fly_fishing_tours/american_river_steelhead_tour

Thanks
Lance & Kirsten

Fly Guides

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-23-2013, 06:28 PM
If you want to get on the fast track as far as catching large winter run Steelhead in the Lower American River this tour would really help you out. I have talked with people who have taken this tour in previous years and they were very pleased with all the knowledge they received about the river and fishing for it's large winter Steelhead.

Jan/Feb are the prime months for these big Steelhead.

Lance Gray
11-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Just an update for the tours.

All schedule tours are booked. Yes the 7 spots went that fast!! I have opened up two more dates 1/18 & 1/19, 2014 for two more tours. I have 4 people that I have emailed these dates on so I really only have two spots left in these - if the four all book. If you would like to book these days. Please let me know ASAP

Thanks

Bill - Thank you for your support - I really appreciate all you and the staff at Kiene's has done for me in the past!! Thanks!!

Lance Gray
11-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Another Update.

The 18th is booked. the 19th is open. If you want that date call or email us ASAP.

I have two guys on the 'wading list' just in case somebody cancels and I been guiding the Lower Sac for the last three days. The Lower Sac has been great - Gene - I want a picture of that fish!!!

Thanks
Lance

Lance Gray
12-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Just a quick little update.

All the tours are booked - but the January 19 tour still has two spots left open. if you would like to join us - please contact us ASAP. They will go fast.

Thanks and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! Make sure you ask Santa for new rods and reels!!