PDA

View Full Version : Delta This Week

Hatch
11-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Had another great week out chasing stripers in the delta. Only fished 3 days but they were all productive and the weather continues to cooperate. The week was highlighted by getting one guy BACK into striper fishing and turning ON a great young kid into a being a striper addict.
Larry B was "Lights Out" for the first 15 minutes of our day on Thursday. Hooking and landing a bunch of fish at our first stop of the morning. We moved around quite a bit and found a few decent fish and many small ones. Thanks for being good Larry.
Dragged the boys from Galvan reels all over the place, to find fish and get out of the wind yesterday. Ended the day with a few fish and had a really nice "Father-Son" striper outing. The Galvan family puts out some great reels made in Norther California and they can ALL fish!! Thanks Boys.
HATCH

James
11-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Right on Maury !!!
I have been wanting to fish with you one last time, but
I've been so busy with heating business, once it gets cold my phone doesn't stop ringing, which is a good thing! I got to fish oneil last Saturday and Sunday, like I mentioned going well I went. Windy as hell Saturday, Sunday was WIDE OPEN! Fished out of my pram for 4 1/2 hrs for roughly 30 fish, about 8-10 were 4-5 pds. So much fun! Got a depth finder fot the pram. I'll never fish blind again :)

Hatch
11-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Good work James,
Glad you are gett'n after them at O'neil. But I know how you count, so the fishing must have been GREAT! A good finder and trolling motor are essential for chasing stripers.
I have 4 days left on my guiding schedule that are still OPEN, so lets go.
HATCH