PDA

View Full Version : Hackles, thread, hard to find fly items

Boneafidecharters
11-15-2013, 04:23 PM
I have a lot of fly tying material. Let me know if you are looking for something you cannot find at the online store here.

Scott V
11-15-2013, 04:42 PM
polar bear?

winxp_man
11-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Blue heron ?

:D

Jk'ing jk'ing :)

Scott V
11-15-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm serious about the polar bear. I got lucky and my buddy gave me a small piece and I love the stuff. Always looking for more, even a small square of it.

jbird
11-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Its illegal to possess in the U.S. Scott

TaylerW
11-15-2013, 10:13 PM
not illegal to possess. just has to be pre ban.

Dan Harrison
11-16-2013, 01:12 AM
polar bear?

Send the Cops my way, i confess have some polar bear in orange, purple and white. Got in from a fire sale up in Canada. Not sure the date but its old for sure.

jbird
11-16-2013, 06:34 AM
not illegal to possess. just has to be pre ban.

A google search proved your point Tayler. Thanks for the correction. Its actually kinda weird as it cant really be proved to be within the law. Apparenty once its in the US its fair game. getting into the US is the issue.

Hey Dan. What do say you post a list of some of what you have... The kinda stuff we cant find online, especially if you have nice prices. Would probably help this thread develope and get you some business :)

Dan Harrison
11-18-2013, 07:31 PM
A google search proved your point Tayler. Thanks for the correction. Its actually kinda weird as it cant really be proved to be within the law. Apparenty once its in the US its fair game. getting into the US is the issue.

Hey Dan. What do say you post a list of some of what you have... The kinda stuff we cant find online, especially if you have nice prices. Would probably help this thread develope and get you some business :)

Haha i am sure I could sell it but don't think I could find any again. Still looking for that perfect steelhead pattern to use it on.

jbird
11-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Haha i am sure I could sell it but don't think I could find any again. Still looking for that perfect steelhead pattern to use it on.

Boy I really need to step away from this thread before I put my foot any further in my mouth.LOL I thought you were the original poster of this thread Dan.

Byebye :)