PDA

View Full Version : Poke boat 12' kayak

Frank Roepke
11-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Poke Boat by Phoenix, 12’ X 32”, 28 lbs. Draft 3” @ 250 lbs. This is an Excellent Hunting and fishing boat that’s easy to paddle, very light and stable. It comes with factory break down paddles and front / rear air bladders for additional buoyancy. I have reinforced the spray guard for additional support and bow and stern for dragging decoys and gear. I bought it new in 2004 and hate to see it go but need to replace it with a Canoe for the family. I have floated the American, Yuba, and Feather River. Used in Yolo and Sutter buy-pass when flooded for ducks, with my dog in it. And 2 years ago used it to paddle across Donner Lake to support the swimmers in the Donner Lake Swim, the air bladders WORK!!
New it sells for $2,400, I am asking $600.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Roepke
11-10-2013, 07:29 PM
gents,

I haven't had much response on the poke boats but after using it again with two other guys with different boats this is hard to beat.

I had a a half dozen decaoys, Gun, Duck bag with coffee, food and clothing and a 60lb dog and was able to drag it across the strip of land between the deep water channel ad on the tow drain fora healthy paddle.
It will paddle up the american just stay on the side of the river, including feather and Yuma. I am asking $600 but am open to responsible offers for the right home.

Thanks again.

Frank