PDA

View Full Version : TFO rods 2wt and 5wt for sale

J.E.M. Hull
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Hello,

Need to sell these rods to fund another project.

first rod.

TFO BVK 9' 5wt

I bought this rod when the bvk series first came out. Its a nice casting rod I used it only once makes a great nymphing rod. These retail for 225 new.

I'm asking 185 plus shipping within the US. Now asking 155 plus shipping with in the US

This will be the third price reduction, if they don't sell after this, they'll go back in the corner and I"ll try to sell them again some other time

Final reduction, 145 Plus shipping

Second rod.

TFO Lefty Kreh Professional Series II 8' 2wt

I bought this rod same time I got the BVK, its been used but is in excellent condition. I actually really like this rod, given its length you can really reach out for a 2 weight. These rods retail for 149 new.

I'm asking 100 plus shipping in the US. Now asking 85 Plus shipping with in the US.

This will be the third price reduction, if they don't sell after this, they'll go back in the corner and I"ll try to sell them again some other time

Final Reduction, 75 Plus shipping

Both rods come with a rod tube which I bought for these rods as TFO doesn't sell them with a tube.

Pictures on request and pm me if you have any questions.

thank you ,
Jess

J.E.M. Hull
10-18-2013, 01:13 AM
A bump for price reduction

J.E.M. Hull
10-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Bump for yet another price drop.

I think these are a pretty good deal, The BVK was only used once and no fish were caught on it, its basically brand new.

Scott V
10-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I'll take the 5 weight BVK. How do you want the money?

J.E.M. Hull
10-23-2013, 08:41 AM
I'll take the 5 weight BVK. How do you want the money?

Private message sent, thanks for your interest.

Philippe
10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi Jess,
Do you still have the 2wt? I'll take it if you do.

Philip

J.E.M. Hull
11-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Philippe, I still have the two weight

5 wt is sold