PDA

View Full Version : Another Test

Gregg Machel
09-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Checking to see if I get an error. If anyone else does, please copy the whole error message down.

Darian
09-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Selecting the post prior to those on tests takes us to a separate page with a dialogue box. I copied the text from a dialogue box on that page:

"kiene.com 403 Forbidden Error Page

If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your Browser's back button to return to the previous page. Thank you."

On a side note, not as important, but the emoticons don't seem to be functioning correctly, either.

briansII
09-26-2013, 04:18 PM
What Darian posted is the error I'm getting too.

Imagine being a striper addict and not being able to read one of Mar's post entitled "Delta stripers (topwater fun)" That can ruin a guy's whole day. ;-)

briansII

Mrs.Finsallaround
09-27-2013, 08:27 AM
What Darian posted is the error I'm getting too.

Imagine being a striper addict and not being able to read one of Mar's post entitled "Delta stripers (topwater fun)" That can ruin a guy's whole day. ;-)

briansII

SAME ERROR HERE! OMG.... we're going to the delta tomorrow, and I SO wanted to read Mar's post!!!!!

roywest
09-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Here's a little workaround until the site gets fixed. Click on the little page 2 icon and then when you're on page 2, click on the icon for page 1. Or you may be able to click on the page 1 icon directly. Hope this makes sense.

Gregg Machel
09-27-2013, 11:14 AM
This should work now, I am having trouble with post titles that contain ( or ) in them. It's a hacker preventative measure that I need to adjust. Figuring it out slowly. I changed the title of the original post.

Gregg Machel
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
On a side note, not as important, but the emoticons don't seem to be functioning correctly, either.

I noticed this as well, I am going to have to dig up the smilies from a prior backup. I added these outside of the normal bulletin board software a while back, so when I upgraded, they all went away.