PDA

View Full Version : Semi-retired or retired flyfishers are RVing now.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-16-2013, 12:53 PM
I am finding out that more and more of my old fishing buddies are RVing or planning on very soon now.

I have know this fact, that groups of fly fishers are all over the US right now in camp grounds/RV parks fishing a good fly fishing destination that is in Prime time.

These folks are having pot luck dinners and play cards in the PM after a day of cool fishing.

Every year it is mostly the same group of people at each of these places at the right time.

Some are using tents which still works and gives you that timeless experience.

Others have tent trailers which are actually very comfortable.

Some have pop[-up campers or cabover campers so they can pull a boat on a trailer too.

Others have travel trailers which are very practical.

Then some have motor homes which allows you to tow a boat.

Lance Gray
09-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Bill,

Kirsten & I are offering RV tours in the near future. All of the tours will be based around fly-fishing. We been working on a Yuba - Putah Creek RV Tour, Davis - Almanor and Eagle Tour, along with a Lassen Park RV Tour. Most tours are limited to 4 rigs with 8 people. Small groups - learning the area and having fun.

If anyone out there would like more info - just call or email me. We will soon have it up on our website.

Thanks
Lance

I am finding out that more and more of my old fishing buddies are RVing or planning on very soon now.

I have know this fact, that groups of fly fishers are all over the US right now in camp grounds/RV parks fishing a good fly fishing destination that is in Prime time.

These folks are having pot luck dinners and play cards in the PM after a day of cool fishing.

Every year it is mostly the same group of people at each of these places at the right time.

Some are using tents which still works and gives you that timeless experience.

Others have tent trailers which are actually very comfortable.

Some have pop[-up campers or cabover campers so they can pull a boat on a trailer too.

Others have travel trailers which are very practical.

Then some have motor homes which allows you to tow a boat.