PDA

View Full Version : Vote for my Photo!!!

SebastianV
09-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey Everyone! I'm fairly new to this message board and this is my first posting. My photo is a finalist in the CalTrout photo contest. The winner is determined by you... please vote for my photo. You can vote once a day... I will win some great notoriety, my photo will be published in their newsletter, and I will win an awesome Abel Reel. Thank you everyone!

Here's the link:

http://caltrout.org/photo-contest/vote/

My photo is the black and white by Sebastian Vido. It's a photo of my buddy Cliff casting into a riffle on the Lower Feather

SebastianV
09-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi Everyone. Today is the last day to vote. Please vote for my photo one more time. Thank you everyone who has been supporting me with your votes. I greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you on the water. Cheers.

Hatch
09-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Hello All,
Sebastian Vito is a client of mine, a great angler, talented photographer and an all around great guy. His picture stands up to the competition all by itself but I thought I would "Pile On" a bit. Please give him a vote.
He only worked at the California Fly Shop for one day so don't hold that against him.:cool:
Thanks
Capt. Maury Hatch
Striper Sniper

SebastianV
09-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Haha, Thanks for the kind words Maury. That made my day!