PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Empty My Folder ?

Tony Buzolich
09-14-2013, 12:21 PM
I've been trying to empty my PM folder and followed the directions but it still shows I have 128 messages "stored". I don't know what this stored thing is and I would like to empty it too. There are no instructions for emptying this stored part of my PM.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Tony

Mark Kranhold
09-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Tony when you are in your pm's you can mark the box in the right colum and then scroll to the bottom and hit the select messages then hit the delete box and then select. That should delete them. Hope that made sense?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Tony

First you must be signed in.

Then go to "Private Messages" on the upper menu bar.

Then go down to the bottom of the far left menu and click on "Edit Folders".

Then you can "Empty Folders"....................both the "Inbox" and the "Sent Items".

winxp_man
09-14-2013, 07:46 PM
I will take it.........

:D :D

Tony Buzolich
09-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks guys. When all else failed for the umpteenth time I called my wife. She read all of your instructions and put her magic finger to the board and it clicked right through. Hmmmm? I thought I read the instructions too :) Guess not.

Thanks again, Tony

Darian
09-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Tony,.... Just below the headers for the shop (at the top of the page), is another line of smaller headers for the BB (white letters against a green background). Select "Private Messages" from that line-up and the will take you to "My Messages".

That will take you to a box where there're several headings to choose from, Inbox, Outbox, etc. The Inbox heading will be highlighted in yellow. Track down to the bottom of the box and select the Edit Folders heading. That will take you to another box titled Standard Folders.

In that box are two choices, one is for Inbox and the other is for Sent Items. To the right of each of those headings is a button: empty Folder. Select it and it will empty all messages in the folder of your choice. Then do the same thing for the other folder if that's what you want to do. That should solve the problem. :cool: