PDA

View Full Version : JW Outfitters Renegade Pontoon Boat Never Used! Made in the USA

Pichungo
08-16-2013, 10:40 PM
I have a brand new, in the box JW Outfitters Renegade Pontoon Boat. This is one of the last boats made in Vista, Ca before JW outfitters was purchased by 3M. It comes with Carlisle oars and a metal cargo deck. It has never touched water. The picture is not the actual boat but a picture I downloaded from the Internet since I did not want to assemble the boat to photograph it. This is the boat model that revolutionized the pontoon boat industry. Made of impregnated Cordura and individual RFI welded bladders. Adjustable foot rests, an anchor system and rear metal cargo deck. The frame is made from T6061 Aluminum Aircraft and powder coated. A padded hard plastic folding seat. Delrin components for oarlocks. A truly beautiful pontoon boat and above all made in The USA with excellent craftmanship. I am asking $600.00

SHigSpeed
08-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Heh... I'm sure you mean "impregnated Cordura" not the fabric of noisy ridged '70s pants right?

Bump for what looks like a rugged boat...

_SHig

Pichungo
08-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol!!! My bad, yes Cordura. I hate software that finish your thoughts....... But hey, maybe a boat with impregnated corduroy wouldn't be a bad idea...but a bad fashion statement.... Thx for the catch