PDA

View Full Version : posting with mobile devices

jbird
08-12-2013, 08:50 AM
I finally figured out how to post using my new windows phone. You have to go down and switch to the mobile option at the very bottom left of the screen. Viewing the site in that mode is extremely clunky. Any plans
to change that? I'm a member on another forum that seems to use the same software and I can post with a phone on the "full site" just like while using a PC.

Bitter Dave
08-12-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm using an Android device on the Dolphin Browser and it works just fine for me.

winxp_man
08-12-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm using a iPhone 4s and its good to go on full sites also mobile. Maybe a phone setting you let you post on a full site? I messed around with windows phones of early versions the new ones I never got to fiddle with much.

Mike O
08-12-2013, 10:12 AM
I post almost exclusively with iPad. Only thing I don"t like is the "reply to thread" at top, then having to scroll down to post

jbird
08-12-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm using the new windows HTC. When I'm viewing the full site and click to reply, my keyboard pops up for less than a second, then its gone. Maybe it is a setting on my phone, but as I said, this is the only forum that does it. Maybe I need to change something in my profile?