PDA

View Full Version : Crowley lake stillwater classic

catch&release
07-30-2013, 12:34 AM
The crowley lake stillwater classic is this saturday. This is a catch and release tournament set up like the old double hall in the fall tournament of many years ago. The contestants try to land as many 18" fish as possible or larger and each fish is measured in a measure net and not taken out of the water and handled in any way with your or the judges hands. The most fish over 18" inches wins the classic.

All proceeds go to putting brown trout back into crowley or whatever trout the contestants feel are needed for crowley and is voted on by all the contestants. This is a fish enhancement program for crowley lake.

I will be donating to the classic a half day guide trip for two anglers on crowley and doug o. (calvada fly fishing) and i will be donating a free trip to the 5 dot clinic in september.

For more information please visit www.crowleylakefishcamp.com and ask for abby to sign up or any details of the stillwater classic.

You can also contact me for any questions or details of the classic.

Hope to see everyone out there this saturday.

Kneedeep
07-30-2013, 04:35 AM
Good luck.
Hope the forecasted 17mph winds don't put an early end to it.:(

jbird
07-30-2013, 05:20 AM
What a neat deal! The future of a fishery put in the hands of concerned local flyfishers!