PDA

View Full Version : More Closet Cleaning :)

Tony Buzolich
07-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Actually I'm helping out a dear old friend and as much as he still wants to go he hasn't got the strength to cast any of these rods. All of them are brand new except for the TFO Bluewater which was only used once on one fish a couple of years ago. I took him on that trip.

#1 HARDY Proaxis Sintex 11w. - 4pc. (no fore-grip) original price $729.00 SALE price $499.99

The perfect tarpon / dorado rod. Bought less than a year ago and has never even seen water. Comes with rod sock, tube, and tube sock.

#2 SAGE RPLXi 12w. 9' - 3 pc. (no fore-grip) original price $725.00 SALE price $299.99

Another big tarpon / bluewater rod that only got cast once on the lawn at the park. Comes with rod sock and tube.

#3 SAGE Xi2 13w. 9' - 4 pc. w. fore-grip original price $775.00 SALE price $349.99

Same as the one above but I don't think this one even got cast on the lawn. Comes with rod sock and tube.

#4 TFO Bluewater Baby 300-400gr. line "SOLD"

A great light bluewater rod with S-glass compound that looks as new. Comes with tube and sock

#5 REDINGTON Predator 8w. 7'10" - 4pc. original price $249.95 SALE price $175.00

A perfect rod for snook in the mangroves or bass in tight quarters. Has never even been strung with a reel. Includes sock and tube as well.

All of these rods are basically new, look like new, and don't even have sweat on the cork handles.

Give me a call if interested or write, Tony