PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Trout Unlimited

jbird
07-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Check out p.17 ;)

http://www.wisconsintu.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=8v8iqPkHi34%3d&tabid=58&mid=381

Darian
07-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Good article, Jay. Congrats on being known as far away as Scotland. You're what's happening. Hoping the start up business works for you. :cool:

jbird
07-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Thanks Darian. Its been hard to find time to keep this thing moving this summer. I had all the time in the world last winter being burried in snow. I'm building the mother of all boxes right now for a guy in Australia. 10X15"! Its going to be his dry fly encyclopedia:) I just got a new package of incredible exotic and figured wood that will become fly boxes soon. I really need to hunker down and build a website. That may have to wait til the end of next month as my calander is a scribbled mess until then.

mems
07-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Ja hey der der Jay, you should burn a trout unlimited, green bay, badger, leinenkugel's logo on a couple of boxes for sale. Still working on the photos of the koa wood for you. I start school in a couple of weeks and should be able to get ahold of the wood working teacher I know then. He was off island for the summer. Keep busy, Don.

jbird
07-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Hey der Don. maybe I could even make some inserts out of rippled cheese ;) No hurry on the Koa tho I am still extrememly interested ;)