PDA

View Full Version : Rakkoon seen on Lost Lake Rd.

bonneville54
07-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I was out feshing on the South Fork of Greenhorn Crick last night and was just about to rig up when I seen a dog like animal with a mask on just walking down the road. I figured it must be a wolferine, but the old lady who lives on the crick said, "it's a rakkoon, you dumb!@#" (she's kinda mean)

What do they taste like? I asked her. She said something about me not been to brite. She also said that they like to steel your fish and wash them for you. WTF? I wanted my dog to tree it, so maybe I could throw rocks at it but that dog is so dumb he don't know the difference between sick 'em and sit. later my dad said that Obama spends 2000 bucks a day to protect rakkoons from oil companies but only in Californa but if you buy a special license for 125 dollars you can spearfish them. I'm saving up. My dad said dont bother the money just helps feed ill eagle canadians.

The feshing wasnt too good, just one bigmouth sunfish caught when I wasn't looking. Got stung by a bee too

(apologies to Mr. Clark)

winxp_man
07-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a ninja rakkoon :)

Mark Kranhold
07-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Bonsfarm strabar -a Hill....love acheap buzz! I'd abet to say wach ya saw was a Badga!

Terry Thomas
07-19-2013, 07:05 AM
Hummm. Bonne, I think you might have the same roots as Geller.

bigfly
07-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Rackoones Tast nothen like chickens...
I suggest BarBKue so as da grease dropps in tha fire.
Ya can restle a Rakkoon, but don't try dem Baddgers.
They got sum spunke.

jim