PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Boulder Boat Works Pro Guide High Side Drift Boat

agcampbell
07-17-2013, 07:50 PM
2009 Boulder Boat Works Pro Guide High Side Drift Boat. 17'x54" Made of VHmw-PE plastic, the hull is 100% polymer. These boats are virtually indestructible and lightweight. Forget sticking or making loud noises when you run over rocks. This particular boat is also trimmed out in the marine grade finished ash and has all the options. Premium Fish-On seats, raised and level floors with non-skid, custom wooden fishing braces front and rear, Sawyer one-piece 9'4" Dynalite Oars with carbon blades, extra breakdown oar and oarlock, Sawyer Cobra Oarlocks, cup holders, rod holders, Custom-fit sunbrella boat cover, Bo's in floor anchor system with lead-filled steel anchor, Broyhill TrailDrifter galvanized trailer with led lights and 13" wheels and tires, spare 13" wheel and tire included.

This boat is in excellent condition and is built for a lifetime of use. Asking $9000.

Contact Allan Campbell in Eureka, CA at 707-407-8111, or at allangcampbell@hotmail.com

Scott V
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
That is a beautiful boat. Really wish I had the money for that one. But gotta sell all my other toys first, unless your willing to trade for a fiberglass dune buggy and 2 quads. I doubt you are, but thought I would throw it out there. Once those are gone I get to buy my drift boat.