PDA

View Full Version : Feather River Pig

Hatch
07-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Here is a pic of a very nice Striper caught on the Feather River last week by Dave Cory. He is the father of "The Kid", Miguel Cory, who has been the subject of many posts on this board. Not sure how big the fish was but it was at least a pound and a half bigger than it was earlier that morning. Check out the large Pikeminnow still in its mouth !!! Man I love fish that eat like that. WOW !!!
HATCH

East Bay Ed
07-08-2013, 05:56 PM
You're right the fish is a hog and Dante was right saying that gluttony was a sin. The pikeminnow was enough, but, oh no, he turned around and ate the fly. The fish paid for gluttony.

James
07-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I want one!!

Mark Kranhold
07-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Nice going guys!! That's a stripe! Man I miss the tug, got to get the boat back in order! Congrats!!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Good for Dave....he is a great guy too.

mar
07-09-2013, 01:16 PM
That is a TOAD of a striper. Nice work! Congrats!

Randy Lee
07-10-2013, 06:24 AM
What ever you were serving the customer seems to like it. That striper seems to prefer the hors d'oeuveres before the main course! Great to see some that size still around in the rivers. He could use a trip to Jenny Craig. Better yet sign that bad boy up for the hot dod eating contest. We got a winner here! Thats outrageous!
Good for ya.