PDA

View Full Version : Lost on McCloud....

BobVP
07-04-2013, 06:33 PM
I lost my favorite old wading/hiking staff on the McCloud the other day! Dang. I'd had that things for at least 15 years...hiked in four countries with it. Ah well, it served me well...

But, if someone has found it and gets it back to em that is even better than the memories. Wood knob top, adjustable length hiking staff. Black.

Probably floating around Lake Shasta by now.

Bull_Dog
07-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey Bob,

i hope someone found your wading stick. I keep a sticker on mine with my contact info up near the handle.

Good Luck

Rob Anderson

amoeba
07-07-2013, 11:05 AM
I lost my favorite old wading/hiking staff on the McCloud the other day! Dang. I'd had that things for at least 15 years...hiked in four countries with it. Ah well, it served me well...

But, if someone has found it and gets it back to em that is even better than the memories. Wood knob top, adjustable length hiking staff. Black.

Probably floating around Lake Shasta by now.

Doubt it is in shasta yet, that area is pounded daily, ain't likely to have any big flows any time soon, and it is likely to turn up within a few weeks if it is visible or even underwater in a wadeable area - in the interim - I suggest calling the conservancy and see if they can have someone put a notice on the board out there where people check in/out.