PDA

View Full Version : FS - Cataract Mini Magnum Oars (7.5'), Oar rights and Oarlocks

Dragking
06-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Selling my 7.5' Cataract Mini Magnum two-piece oars with oar rights and oar locks. Everything is in great shape--no problems to report other than some typical, light wear and tear from normal use. These are great for small pontoons. The lot is about $300 new. I'm asking $140 plus shipping (from San Francisco), or you can pick up or we can meet up in the Sacramento area (if you are willing to wait until the next time I'm up, which should not be long).

Thanks!

Dances with Salmon
06-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Selling my 7.5' Cataract Mini Magnum two-piece oars with oar rights and oar locks. Everything is in great shape--no problems to report other than some typical, light wear and tear from normal use. These are great for small pontoons. The lot is about $300 new. I'm asking $140 plus shipping (from San Francisco), or you can pick up or we can meet up in the Sacramento area (if you are willing to wait until the next time I'm up, which should not be long).

Thanks!

Hello! would love to buy your oars - I live in west san jose - call - 408- 887-9443 thanks!

Dragking
06-18-2013, 11:22 PM
I'll call you tomorrow.