PDA

View Full Version : 8' Spring Spring Creek Stillwater Classic "Lite" Pram

BS
06-12-2013, 04:19 PM
For Sale:

8' Spring Creek Stillwater Classic "Lite" Pram
Very good condition, Light blue "splash web" interior/exterior, Registered thru 2013, Pink slip, Minimal bottom wear/scratches, Composite oars, Motor mount option, Front and rear handles, Rod holder, Pram dolly, Pocket puller front anchor system, Scotty rear mount(s) anchor system, Harken Hoister lift system, Custom nylon webbing cradle to work with Harken Hoister, Minn Kota 35 trolling motor, 2 "like new" 8' wooden oars w/protectors, 1 two piece 8' aluminum shaft/plastic blade emergency oar, 3 brand new standard driftboat oarlocks with 4 brand new nylon sleeves, brand new never installed "Easy Lift Eyebolt" from Tatman boats.

Whole package = $ 600.00 firm

Some of the items were (obviously) intended for a driftboat build that never happened.

Boat and all items are located in Chico for viewing and or purchase.

I'm re-locating out of California and my "boat and stuff" has to go.

Pictures haven't been taken yet, but I will and send if requested via private e/mail.

Bob Storey aka "BS"

Boat and accessories SOLD

SHigSpeed
06-12-2013, 04:26 PM
For Sale:

8' Spring Creek Stillwater Classic "Lite" Pram
Very good condition, Light blue "splash web" interior/exterior, Registered thru 2013, Pink slip, Minimal bottom wear/scratches, Composite oars, Motor mount option, Front and rear handles, Rod holder, Pram dolly, Pocket puller front anchor system, Scotty rear mount(s) anchor system, Harken Hoister lift system, Custom nylon webbing cradle to work with Harken Hoister, Minn Kota 35 trolling motor, 2 "like new" 8' wooden oars w/protectors, 1 two piece 8' aluminum shaft/plastic blade emergency oar, 3 brand new standard driftboat oarlocks with 4 brand new nylon sleeves, brand new never installed "Easy Lift Eyebolt" from Tatman boats.

Whole package = $ 600.00 firm

Some of the items were (obviously) intended for a driftboat build that never happened.

Boat and all items are located in Chico for viewing and or purchase.

I'm re-locating out of California and my "boat and stuff" has to go.

Pictures haven't been taken yet, but I will and send if requested via private e/mail.

Bob Storey aka "BS"

Damn... SO tempting.

_SHig

BS
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Damn... SO tempting.

_SHig

Come on, pull the trigger !!!!!
I'll even toss in a West Branch one weight fly rod I built.............for your way back into nowhere packing trips !!! ;)

Bob

SHigSpeed
06-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Come on, pull the trigger !!!!!
I'll even toss in a West Branch one weight fly rod I built.............for your way back into nowhere packing trips !!! ;)

Bob

Lol... I'll trade you a tube and fins and some cash if you can deliver it! :)

I'm sure you'll have no problem selling at that price though.

_SHig

FRSam
06-12-2013, 07:04 PM
That's a great price for a great pram...it would be to your advantage to post some pictures...

Pete
FeatherRiverSam

cdccopp
06-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Bob,

Check out the Boat section.

Dennis

BS
06-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Boat (and accessories) sold last night before I got home from work.

SHigSpeed
06-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Boat (and accessories) sold last night before I got home from work.
Thank goodness, the temptation was KILLING me! :)

_SHig

AndreD
06-13-2013, 10:31 PM
BS

You were supposed to tell me about this.....But more importantly, you should call me