PDA

View Full Version : Monterey Surf Fishing

Garrett S Realtor
06-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I don't know if this guy has this dialed or this is a video he has been putting together from the past ten years because there are some great fish pulled of the surf. This would be amazing to get into and I am sure it takes awhile to learn and actually get into fish. Anyway good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KQfXJNyBME4

Darian
06-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Great video!! Mark Won is one of the "go to" guys for info about surf fishing, equipment and flies. Very helpful in learning the surf game. :cool:

k.hanley
06-11-2013, 06:08 PM
That's a compilation project by Richard.

Mark Won is without a doubt a top level surf angler. He's earned his stripes that's for sure. Great talent, great heart, smart angler.

Rich (the guy behind the camera) is one of Mark's friendly introductions to the surf game. Rich is fun to share the surf with and has also caught his share of hearty gamefish in the suds.
Cheers, Ken

Scott V
06-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Mark taught me what I know about the surf and I will be forever grateful for his teachings and friendship. One heck of a great person.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Stripers, steelhead, jacksmelt, mackerel, flounder/halibut, surf perch........fantastic video.

Richard Gilliam
06-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Much Gratitude! In 2009 I started fly fishing the surf with Mark. It was a great year of fishing, especially for me since I've never fly fished or even fished regularly. Fishing with Mark is a blast. I've learned a lot from him. You can always count on hooking up with fish when fishing with Mark. I'm glad you all enjoyed the video :o