PDA

View Full Version : Bonefishing Honolulu

Louie the Fish
05-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Aloha ya'll!

I want to introduce my son Captain Joaquin, a licensed USCG bonefish guide here in Honolulu. Joaquin (age 25), born in Turangi, New Zealand, fly fishing since age 4, has been chasing bonefish on fly and spin gear since we arrived in Hawaii in 2004, and guiding for about 5 years. We now have a very nice Boston Whaler to get to all the outer flats in Keehi Lagoon and Kaneohe Bay, and a few other secret spots, and he can show you many DIY spots easy to access by car and wading. We supply all gear, TFO rods etc, flies, and wading boots if needed at no extra charge. Our rates are the lowest for any licensed Captain here, at $ 450 a full day (8+hours on the water) or $ 300 a half day (4 hours), and we supply cold water, ice, and energy bars (clients need to bring lunch, hat, shorts & shirt in dark colors, and polaroids, and their own gear if they want) We pick up at any Waikiki or downtown hotels, or can meet clients. Joaquin ties almost all his own flies, and has many killer patterns, and is an expert fly caster, has "bonefish eyes" for spotting long before the client sees the fish coming, and he is also an expert spin fisher, using both lures or bait for bonefish.
You can email Joaquin direct at joaquindenolfo@gmail.com , or call his cell (Hawaii Time) 808 291 8131, or book thru me at www.louiethefish.com (photo page there) or email at louiethefish@yahoo.com, or call 808 741 5622.
Tightlines, Louie the Fish! (see also Bonefish Honolulu on FB, or Louie the Fish(artist) on FB with photo albums)