PDA

View Full Version : Lake Almanor Hex Hatch

Lance Gray
05-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Hay Folks,

I have two dates still open for the Hex Hatch this year on Lake Almanor. I am offering a great price for these dates to get them filled. $150 a night for a max of 2 people - all equipment, snacks and drinks provided. We start at 6pm and fish until dark. If you would like more information on this special. Email me or call.

Dates are June 26th and 29th.

Check out our website for more information.

http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

Bull_Dog
05-30-2013, 12:16 AM
If you have never fished Almanor or the Hex hatch it is worth seeing for sure. The hatch is short but worth the wait. Lance is a great guide and knows Almanor as well as anyone. Get a day with Lance on your calendar and get up there and fish the big Yellow bugs.

Rob Anderson
Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters

Bull_Dog
05-30-2013, 12:17 AM
If you have never fished Almanor or the Hex hatch it is worth seeing for sure. The hatch is short but worth the wait. Lance is a great guide and knows Almanor as well as anyone. Get a day with Lance on your calendar and get up there and fish the big Yellow bugs.

Rob Anderson

Lance Gray
05-30-2013, 04:18 PM
The 29th is booked!!

A couple of questions have come up. The cost of the trip is $150 for the boat. We meet at 6pm and fish to dark. Maximun of 2 people. So the total cost is $150.!!

Thanks Rob for the kind words!!

Rob Anderson

Bull_Dog
06-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Hey Lance, Any Hex's Yet at Almanor?

Lance Gray
06-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey Lance, Any Hex's Yet at Almanor?

Not yet. I will be heading up there soon. Butt will pop off first then Almanor.

Headed up in a few minutes to Manzanita.

Folks - I still have the 26th open. if anyone would like to fish Almanor that night.