PDA

View Full Version : Hurray I have a hall pass.

craig
05-11-2013, 06:24 PM
i will be coming up on monday to fish what ever I can find to fish on. Thinking the lower Yuba for a couple days . Lower sac , upper sac , maybe into Oregon . I have 10 to 14 days hall pass. Even with it being my anniversary wife said go . bring my arsenal of rods . Maybe even the delta . I dont know . A little help would be nice . If you can even looking to meet a few people if possible as always thanx In advance Craig

Darian
05-12-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm not an authority but since you don't seem to be getting much help, I'll offer something. Keep an eye on the reports of guides for this area and others on this BB for Trout. Shad are in lower reaches of most rivers at this time of year. The rivers/streams you mentioned will fish well as everything seems to happening earlier than usual for Trout/Striped Bass (not much run-off in this area).

Delta spots are doing well for Black Bass/sunnies. Rivers for Stripers. You didn't mention whether you were interested in lakes/ponds, etc., but they seem to be producing, too. If you're coming up I-5, you probably won't hit any fishing 'til you come to the south Delta. Then it's kind of up to you where to fish and what for. If you're in the area, stop by Kiene's Grizzly Fly Shop and check out what's hot and what's not.

Hope you have a good trip and catch lots of fish.... :cool: