PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE Valco 10ft Pram w/Trailer

Hibbygibi
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM

I have FLYFISHING MACHINE FOR SALE,a 2002 10 ft Valco Pram with a 2002 Harbor Freight.Trailer for sale. Pram has Willie Boat drift boat sliders for both benches and the two included swivel seats.
It has anchor locks near the rowing position which keeps the boat steady and perpendicular to the bank on spring creeks like the Fall River.. This boat is set-up for the Fall, it has two anchor locks( really sailboat line locks ) adjacent to the oars .This pram can be used on medium size lakes as well, depending on your judgement.
It also includes removable transom wheels for ease of launch in case you do not want to use the included trailer.I just completed the inner and outer bearings replacements three weeks ago including new seals. Tires could use a change, spare is fine. electrical is perfect.The image shows a Evinrude outboard which I would prefer to keep for a kicker on my new boat. If you really want it, I could be talked into selling it. It is a bullet proof 87 Belgium built steady freddy.. It starts the on the first pull year in and year out.Water pump replaced two years ago, pea's like a champ..
I have had both the boat,trailer and the engine for close to three years.. IMHO
I rigged it just right (G). I am only selling because I was offered a deal I could not refuse, on a boat that I have been looking for the past three years.. so this baby has to move on out. I have all paper work in possession.
Please contact via email in profile. Boat located in Sonoma/Marin
Thanks
I want $1100.00 for everything, other than the engine

Hibbygibi
05-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Shameless:o Bump New Images

Railking
05-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Price drop $1000.00