PDA

View Full Version : Bass-N-Fly Event Update

k.hanley
04-29-2013, 02:31 PM
We hope to see you all in about two weeks.......May 10th. You can get all the details from our website at http://www.bassnfly.org/

Cheers, Ken

Spicytuna1
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Fired up for this one big time.

Countdown is on, see ya Friday

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-06-2013, 03:04 PM
This is a really great event.............don't be intimidated..........it is really laid back.........fun for all.

If you can't make the fishing, then be sure to go to the barbque and weigh-in.

k9mark
05-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I have to work that day but I'll drive by periodically and check on you all.

KD
05-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately, as a founding team member of Bass-n-Fly i won't be there to see all of you guys and gals at sign up or blastoff. 3 weeks out from hip surgery and i'm not quite ready for a full day of bassin bonanza! I will be there later in the day to see all the great fish and accompanying stories. The team has put our hearts and soles into this event from inception and those that participate make it worthwhile for us. Thanks for being a part of it. You guys/gals make it happen. Insider reports from pre-fishers are all saying the fishing is really good right now. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing the stories of the day! May the best fish win! Sharpen those hooks and good luck to all!

Capt.KD

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Marilyn and I might try to get to the weigh-in...........it is lots of fun.

Ladd's Marina - Buckley Cove in Stockton, CA.

Ed Wahl
05-08-2013, 11:46 PM
You should give it a whirl Bill, the weigh in is the best part. You can also walk down to the ramp and talk to the contestants as they wait to pull out. Wish I could be there myself. Ed

Spicytuna1
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately, as a founding team member of Bass-n-Fly i won't be there to see all of you guys and gals at sign up or blastoff. 3 weeks out from hip surgery and i'm not quite ready for a full day of bassin bonanza! I will be there later in the day to see all the great fish and accompanying stories. The team has put our hearts and soles into this event from inception and those that participate make it worthwhile for us. Thanks for being a part of it. You guys/gals make it happen. Insider reports from pre-fishers are all saying the fishing is really good right now. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing the stories of the day! May the best fish win! Sharpen those hooks and good luck to all!

Capt.KD

All of your efforts are greatly appreciated KD looking forward to seeing you and everyone else out there. Looks like weather wants to cooperate as well.

Good luck to all

Dan LeCount
05-12-2013, 05:57 AM
So lets hear an update.
Who's the big winners?
Big Fish?
Cool stories?

k.hanley
05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the interest Dan. Here is a quick sketch pad of the top five winning teams.

1. Mike Baisdon and Ross Owens...13.71.......... $ 1115.00
2. Alex Sanchez and Carlo Proto...11.24............ $ 805.00
3. Tyler Ganyo and Joe Gigerz...10.71............... $ 650.00
4. Brian Pultz and Ryan Pultz...10.40................ $ 310.00
5. Dan Byrne and Thomas Goodwill...10.22........ $ 215.00

Once our tourney director submits all the final paperwork to the DFW (dfg), I should have all the details available to me in about a week. When that happens I'll post the entire field (with weights).

Cheers, Ken