PDA

View Full Version : Outcast Pac 900FS Pontoon Boat For Sale

FlyfishinFreak
04-15-2013, 08:11 PM
I have an Outcast PAC 900FS with all the extra bells and whistles.
http://www.outcastboats.com/outcast/...ult.aspx?id=11
Brand New Condition. I only used this boat on one trip to Montana and it has been sitting in the closet ever since. I want to find a good home for it since I will not likely be using it in the future. I have 2 sets of oars for it, one set 7ft the other 8ft. The 8 footers came with the boat and I bought the 2nd set of smaller 7 footers as a back up set to strap on the side for safety purposes while floating rivers. I have the 12 lb Anchor with anchor rope, Padded Folding Seat with the Seat Swivel which I found to be a really nice added feature which makes flyfishing so much better when you can spin around 360 degrees when anchored up and cast to rising fish behind you and face side ways etc. So if you are anchored on a lake and fish start rising behind you you don't have to struggle to spin the whole boat around or pull up anchor you just spin the seat around and you're good to go. 2 Cargo Bags, Outcast Double Action Hand Pump which fits in the Cargo bag, Scotty Flyrod holder, 1 set of Oar Stops. I also had a trampoline custom made for the foot area.

These Outcast pontoon boats are the Top of the Line pontoon boats and sell for $1399 plus tax (you can price it all out on their website) PLUS $75 Anchor and rope, Second Set of 7FT Oars $65, Double Action Hand Pump $39, Padded Folding Seat $90, Seat Swivel $17, Scotty Strap Mount Fly Rod Holder $62 etc etc.
They aren't cheap, but they sure are sweet and really bomb proof well made boats. I found this to be a great handling nimble boat that can easily do class 3 or 4 depending on ones rowing and river skills. It's a Ferrari and a Cadillac all in one. It's a really nice boat for both rivers and lakes that can do it all.

You can mount a little 2.5hp gas motor(maybe even a 5hp) and fly around the lakes. Or an electric. The cargo platform has plenty of room for battery/gas tank/cooler/gear box/dry bags/camping gear etc.

I am willing to give someone a Great Deal and I will accept a reasonable offer. If anyone wants it or knows of someone looking for a really nice pontoon boat let me know. CELL#(775) 276-0085 HM#(775)329-6254, leave message. Oh yeah I am in Reno, NV and you need to come here to pick it up. I would be willing to deliver the boat to you at Davis Lake, CA or Truckee/Lake Tahoe area but would require a deposit.