PDA

View Full Version : Lower Sacramento River is fishing well right now......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Lance Gray has been up there with clients doing well.

Lance Gray
Fly Guide
Lance Gray & Company
530-517-2204

lancegrayandcompany@yahoo.com

http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com/

Dan LeCount
03-28-2013, 10:02 PM
You sneakin out and squeezing any fishing into your schedule Bill? Or are you just takin it easy?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi Dan

Been spring cleaning now that I am retired and have time.

I did get out and fished the American for half-pounders recently.

Am going out next week too...

Might even start bird hunting again.

Lance Gray
03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Anytime you want to go Bill - you just say the word. You're more than welcome anytime.

The fishing continues to be very good - almost great with 40 hook ups a day and some major big fish being released at the boat. The hot flies are Brown Rubber Legs Size 6, Black Bird's Nest Size 12, Eng Theng Size 12, Gray's Black Lab Size 14, Gray's X-May in Olive and in Red. All in all the fish are eating!!!

Come on up!!

Folks this is the time of year to book trips. I am pretty much booked solid - but other guides maybe available. The Lower Sac is super good - if you never had drifted the Sac this is the time!!

steveg137
03-31-2013, 12:39 AM
Lance, yeah I can vouch for that. Not that indie well on fri but saw plenty being caught. Today was much better for me, some real hogs. Hot patterns for me were rubber legs and black lord. Defo worth a trip.

TTM
03-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Any good entry points for wading within a few hours of the bay area? Never fished the sac, dont have a float rig. Looking to find a good spot for next weekend.