PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Pyramid Lake or Reno?

Bull_Dog
03-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I now have a corporate account with the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno for discounted rooms.

Go to my website pyramidlakeflyfishing.com and go to the accomodations page and follow the instructions for a great rate on a room. Just mention that you are with Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures

$69 a night for a standard room right now

See you on the water

Rob Anderson
775-742-1754

esummers
04-15-2013, 05:45 PM
I now have a corporate account with the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno for discounted rooms.

Go to my website pyramidlakeflyfishing.com and go to the accomodations page and follow the instructions for a great rate on a room. Just mention that you are with Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures

$69 a night for a standard room right now

See you on the water

Rob Anderson
775-742-1754

Took advantage of this deal this past weekend as I was fishing Pyramid for the first time. Think they charged my $10 more because the gun show was being hosted there, but still got the suite for $85 or so after taxes. Great rooms - newly remodled. $10 food voucher per day, $5 voucher at starbucks per day. I thought it was great for the money. Of course I caught some fish and won some money....so maybe I'm biased :). Seriously, a good time and a good deal IMO. Thanks for the hookup Rob!!

Rossflyguy
04-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Definitely going to take advantage of this!

stenly
06-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Definitely going to take advantage of this!
I'm too. it's worth it.