PDA

View Full Version : High Sierra Golden Trout on Internet Radio with Ralph Cutter

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-17-2013, 12:01 PM
Ralph is an expert on this subject as well so I would listen to this one if you are thinking about going after Golden Trout.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Our next show - Golden Trout of the High Sierra

Ralph Cutter spent his nine month honeymoon hiking through the Sierra with his new wife Lisa going through nearly every pass and fishing many of the waters. The Sierra are the home of the golden trout, California's state fish, but it's not easy to fish for them. Listen in to hear Ralph tell his secrets about fly fishing the Sierra for the golden trout.

Go to his 'ASK' page using the link below and ask him a question...

http://www.askaboutflyfishing.com/speakers/ralph-cutter/

Tune in, Wednesday March 20th to hear his answers...

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern

To access the show using the Internet just visit our home page at the time of the show and you'll see the red link 'Listen to the LIVE Show',just click on this link to launch our media player and listen to the broadcast.

http://www.askaboutflyfishing.com

One click and you're listening in LIVE.

Thanks, we hope you enjoy the show!

D. Roger Maves

www.AskAboutFlyFishing.com

Follow me on Twitter:

www.Twitter.com/AskAboutFlyFish

Ask About Fly Fishing - Internet Radio
84 Mary's Lane
Bailey, CO 80421
United States
1-800-985-1673 x8

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Ralph & Lisa's web site: http://www.flyline.com/

Adam Grace
03-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Oh yes! I'm very excited about this! I was just talking to some friends yesterday about taking a trip or two to chase after these beautiful trout. Thanks Bill!

Dan Harrison
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Also Ralph did a pass episode on Fish Food. Based on his book you can find it in the archives at askaboutflyfishing. Love Ralph take on the subject. Sure the golden trout episode will be good.

Larry S
03-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Never met Ralph; but our paths have crossed a few times in cyberspace. WYSIWYG and that's what I most admire and
respect about him. Talented, articulate, and creative. He and his wife are great stewards for our wildlife. Cheers!
Best,
Larry S

fishnbeatsworkin
03-20-2013, 11:24 PM
It paid off to listen to the broadcast, In addition to gaining some good info on where to go, I won a copy of Ralph's "Fish Food" book by answering the host's question at the end. Thanks Ralph

Adam Grace
03-21-2013, 08:15 AM
I enjoyed listening to Ralph as well. I learned some very interesting information.

Ralph, you are a wealth of information. Thank you for your impact on the sport of fly fishing. :)

k9mark
03-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Ralph, if your reading this, you sounded like you're kinda on the fence about doing an update to the Sierra Trout Guide. Having spoken to fellow fisherman, I think your gonna have to do it, sorry buddy.;)