PDA

View Full Version : Davis Lake Outing June 28-30

Bull_Dog
03-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Rob Anderson's Advanced Stillwater series presents: Davis Lake 2013 with Jon Baiocchi

Davis Lake has made a really nice comeback in the last few years and it is now worthy of being back on the yearly "Bucket List" of places to fish, especially in June during the Blood Midge and Damsel hatches.

For those of you who do not know Jon, he is the Guru of Davis Lake right now. Last year Jon secretly hammered Davis Lake behind most of our backs and had a really good season. Clients lucky enough to get in a day with Jon last year at Davis had some really good fising.

Jon is a perfect fit for my advanced stillwater series of clinics I run each year. Jon thinks "outside the box" and does some things at Davis that most of us don't even know is going on. He loves to sight fish either from his boat or better yet wading the shoreline casting to unsuspecting fish.

So join Jon and I at Davis Lake in June for a great weekend. The Damsels should be out in force and the weather that time of year can be really nice. We are limiting the size of the group so we can spend time with everyone. We will be staying at one of the Davis Lake area campgrounds and as always some really good food will be instore for our guests. There are also some motels nearby for non-campers.

The dates are June 21-23 (Sold Out) and we have a 2nd date of June 28-30. (3 spots left)

We can't wait to do what we do best and enjoy some great fun on the water with our friends.

Rob Anderson
775-742-1754
rob@bucketlistflyfishing.com

Jon Baiocchi
530-228-0487
baiocchistroutfitters@yahoo.com