PDA

View Full Version : Yuba River shuttle service,camping etc.

Garfly
03-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey Guys,-Just a reminder that for shuttle service please bring a second set of keys.My name is Christopher Streetman and I have Yuba River Shuttle Service;and we live just above/on the Yuba R. @ the corner of Parks bar road and Hwy. 20 in the red farmhouse.We also have a guest "cabin" with 2- queen sized beds and wi-fi/TV with fishing videos,BBQ pit etc.....that allows fishermen to walk down to the river through our neighbors grape vines (250 yds.) and fish till dark and stat the night on the river without the long drive home($80 for 2 people which includes breakfast tacos and coffee!!)........camping is also available for 25 a night....

FYI-- For newbies---The takeout at Sycamore has great signage BUT it now has a sandbar that is closing part of the opening.No big deal,but one must remain dedicated to exiting the river for the current remains swift!
Shuttle fees for Sycamore are 25 and we can do the gun club or Hallwood so call for info for those situations....
Thank you for your interest,Regards, Christopher

Garfly
03-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Yuba River Shuttle Service-530-639-2521

giantsfan
03-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Christopher has ran a shuttle for me many times and he has always been reliable, accommodating, and is reasonably priced. I'd definitely recommend him.
Blane

steveg137
03-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Likewise, I've used Chris several times and would highly recommend. 100% reliable and thoroughly nice guy.
Steve

Randy B
03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Christopher has shuttled for me as well. He is reliable and shuttles at a fair price...all the things you'd want from a shuttle service.