PDA

View Full Version : 14' Polar Kraft Jon Boat/ Honda20-2006 For Sale

Ryan
02-26-2013, 05:31 PM
So I'm trying to sell my Jon. Check out the Craigslist ad if interested...

http://chico.craigslist.org/boa/3645894885.html

Randy B
02-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Very nice set-up..it'd be gone if I had the $$$.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Yes, probably $10,000 new........great small rig for one or two people.

Ryan
03-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Now that I'm trying to sell this boat, I'm beginning to truly appreciate it. I've recently come to the decision that on valley rivers like the Feather or Sac, I actually prefer this jon to a drift boat (because the luxury of the 20 horse). I do feel the jon covers water more efficiently than a drift boat. Not only can you shoot back up many rapids and runs effortlessly, but there's less time & man power spent rowing and more time fishing. When I reflect on all the different areas this boat has given me the privilege to fish, it really makes me appreciate its versatility. This boat has seen everything from sturgeon on the delta, to trout on the fall river. Its also allowed me to find inaccessible pumps on the delta thick with stripers eager for a fly to crystal clear hidden springs up north packed with wild trout. It really opened up a world of possibilities I would have otherwise not known of. I just fished the feather in it yesterday. I put in at the low flow, motored up and drifted down by myself. Had the river to myself as well, and the fishing was good. They were eating eggs and olive caddis. Got some nice little spring runners and a trophy squaw haha. I've attached a couple pics.

BumpBailey
05-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Have you sold your boat yet?