PDA

View Full Version : Another Fishing Guide in Redding!

Dave Neal
02-19-2013, 01:15 PM
LOL.
I would like to update some of you on a recent big move the family and I made over the winter. After 14 great years in Mammoth Lakes, and the Eastern Sierra, my family and I decided to relocate and move to Redding, CA. We have actually been here since October, but I have been too busy this winter to say anything! We are excited for new opportunities and to experience the wonderful wild trout waters of Northern California.

For the past few years, I’ve split my time between living and guiding the winter steelhead season on the Trinity River, and focusing on the local trout waters down along the Eastern Sierra for the “other” eight months out of the year. I'm incredibly lucky and blessed to have built a successful guide service in Mammoth and to be on the water every day, fishing, working, and exploring with clients who may not have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor experience often enough.

I will continue to book a few guide trips in the Eastern Sierra, and plan on dropping back down there in order to keep a few of my clients happy (and escape the heat of the summer months when it is cooler in the mountains than the valley!) I always welcome your phone calls or emails if you need advice, suggestions, or tips, when visiting the Eastern Sierra and will offer information as best I can. I also arrange or suggest other top, local guides, if you are inclined. My mobile and email are the same…

*Shameless plug: We still own our condominium in Mammoth Lakes and welcome any interest from visitors looking for a great, affordable, clean, nightly rental while visiting the Mammoth area. Contact me for more info…

My family is very excited about our new home in Northern California, and look forward to a visit from many of you on this Message Board. If you are interested, drop me a note and I will fill you in on the fisheries that I will be guiding this season, and beyond.

Cheers!