PDA

View Full Version : Casting Video of me using a TCX #5 switch rod.

winxp_man
02-10-2013, 03:17 PM
This is one super nice rod to cast. This was loaded with a skagit flight head and a versa leader. I was able to easily cast this rod with left and right hand and enjoyed doing it! I say well worth the money!

Enjoy :)

Dont forget to set it on 1080p

http://youtu.be/kwXrUczAFnw

jbird
02-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Looking good man! One suggestion for a casting film... Have the cameraman viewing you with the sun at his back. That way the sun will aluminate the flyline making it look 10X fatter than it is. Then we'd really be able to see the loops youre throwin ;)

Jeff C.
02-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Hey Aron,

You've picked up two-handed casting fast. The TCX switch rod is definitely the rod of choice for me. That's why I got one of each weight made. Wait until you try the 5 wt. with a scandi head!

Jeff

bassakwards
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
You just started spay? I've been down there the last few monday's and friday's and you and your friend are killing it.

I really wish I had started spay and not spent so much time trying to be traditional. Since I can't rub my belly and tap my head at the same time, I should have realized a few thousand $ ago that single hand was not for me.

Any way Aron, Had to leave to work last Friday morning at 9:00 how did you guys do?