PDA

View Full Version : Lower Yuba Tour March 6th

Lance Gray
01-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Folks,

Jon Baiocchi and I have teamed up to offer this one day tour on the Lower Yuba. The tour will cover all aspects of the Lower Yuba, access points, hatches, flies, times to fish and techniques. The tour is March 6th and we are limiting the tour to 6 people. This is such a new tour that we don't even have the webpage up yet. So if you have questions or would like to book the tour simply call, text or email us.

I will post another post tomorrow hopefully with the webpage up with additional details.

Thanks

Troutstalker55B
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm honored to have Lance invite me to share my insight on this incredibly moody river. Our goal is to show anglers how they can have success on the Lower Yuba when they fish on their own. The Tour will shorten the learning curve and the countless hours of prospecting that so many anglers struggle with. This is gong to be a fun time and I hope you get a chance to go!

Lance Gray
01-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Here is the link to our website on the Yuba River Tour with Jon Baiocchi.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/fly-fishing_tours/the_yuba_river_tour

Thanks

Lance Gray
01-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Okay folks,

Just giving everyone an update on the tour.

We have had and overwhelming response to the Yuba River Tour slated for March 6th. In fact we only have one spot left for the tour and we would like to get it filled. So if you would like to join us, please let us know ASAP. You can go to the our website and book it right now. You can also call, email or text us.

The tour is going to be great!

Thanks

Lance Gray
02-12-2013, 11:30 AM
The March 6th tour is booked. We have opened another tour up for March 20th. I already have people signed up for this tour so we have limited spots to fill. Please if you would like to go on this tour please let me know ASAP.

The link to the tour page is on the first page of this thread. Cost is $145 per person, handouts,transportation and lunch is provided.

Thanks

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-12-2013, 03:47 PM
This Lower Yuba River tour would be a great opportunity for someone to get connected to a great wild trout fisheries.

steveg137
02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Looks great. I've fished Yuba 4 times over last 6 months in my pontoon, never done really well though have landed some fish and enjoyed it.

I'd like to join but due to work it would need to be a weekend right now -assume you're keeping those free for guided trips etc?

Lance Gray
02-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Steveg137,

The Yuba is a great place to fish. Sorry you can't make it.

The tours are setup when Jon and I can find time. We guide weekdays and weekends. In the future we should have a Yuba River Tour on a weekend. So stay posted to the board or if you like go to my webiste and sign up for the newsletter. We announce our upcoming events in the bi-monthly newsletters.

Thanks

steveg137
02-13-2013, 08:58 PM
sounds good thanks

Lance Gray
02-20-2013, 01:12 PM
The March 20th Yuba River Tour is almost booked. We only have 2 spots left in the tour. So if you would like to join us, simply just call or email us.

Thanks

Troutstalker55B
03-20-2013, 09:47 PM
I want to thank all of our guests who participated in the Lower Yuba Tours. Lance and I had an absolute blast hanging out with you and sharing our insight on this moody and complex river. Your enthusiasm and attentiveness was greatly appreciated! It's our hope that we gave you the insight to be able to fish on your own and have the confidence to be successful in the future.

For those that missed out this year, be on the look out for future tour dates in the years to come. Good luck out there!

fishnbeatsworkin
03-20-2013, 11:29 PM
I've fished with both of these guys. You can't go wrong booking them for a trip.