PDA

View Full Version : Book Sale

Baja Fly Fisher
01-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Like I mentioned earlier, a pre-moving sale. I'm selling a bunch of my books or giving a few to a good homw

Fishing Fifty- 50 species, 50 states, in 50 weeks Free to a good home

Lefty Kreh - Fly Fishing in Salt Water Free to a good home Found a home

FlyFisher's Guide to Salt Water Naturals and imitations Free to a good home Found a home

HoT Bass Flies..... Deke Myers........$10.00

Alpine Angler..John Shewey......??????? Mint Condition, opened maybe 5 times SOLD

Lefty Kreh's Ultimate Guide to FF...$45.00 Mint Condition

Buyer pays for shipping.... Or if you plan on going to the Pleasanton show, I will deliver

Thanks

Jay

WATCH FOR MORE ITEMS. I'm packing bags with "goodies" and will be pricing at a very reasonable price

Mike O
01-19-2013, 05:28 PM
PM Sent..also interested in FF Guide to SW Naturals and imitations....want to try SW sometime soo for the first time.

FISHEYE
01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Jay, I'd like Lefty's book Fly Fishing in Salt Water. I'll send a check for shipping. I mailed my remainder for Baja a couple of days ago. Phil

Jay Murakoshi
01-20-2013, 09:04 PM
i'll figure out what the shipping cost is. It a tube of Solarez was $12.00 can't imagine what this book is going to cost.

Jay

FISHEYE
01-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Jay, you can get a book rate. If a tube of the solareze fits in I'll take one of those as well. You can get the boxes from the PO and they ship for standard rates. They could have shipped the solareze for $4.95 in the smallest box. This is the price we pay for living in paradise. At least now most people know its part of the USA. When I first moved here in 1977 I'd call to order something and people would tell me "sorry, we don't ship to foreign countries". I'd tell them Alaska was a state and had been since 1959. Many refused to believe it. I'll bring you some smoked salmon.

Baja Fly Fisher
01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I'll see if I can smuggle a bottle of Solarez into the box. I'll go to the PO tomorrow and find a Priority Mail box to fit the book. Then I'll pay online, saves a few pennies. I can taste those conga's

Jay

FISHEYE
01-21-2013, 04:27 PM
I can taste those rumbas. I look forward to sitting there enjoying them together!